Rimba Latex Play Liquid Latex Jellow
Rimba Natural liquid Latex can be easily applied to a variety of materials for a rubber finish.The special characteristics of this product make Rimba Natural Liquid Latex a perfect bodypaint material, which vulcanises (dries) at room temperature to form a strong and
flexible rubber coating.
- You will need: Rimba Natural liquid Latex (available in black, red, yellow, blue, violet and transparent), brushes or soft spatulas and a hairdryer.
- Preparation: Before using the liquid latex, depilate the skin and use a body lotion for protection. Wipe away any excess cream as liquid rubber will not adhere sufficiently to wet surfaces. If you are applying Natural liquid Latex to the face, avoid using in close proximity to
the eyes and mouth. Work in a well ventilated or air-conditioned room. Remove or protect the environment (e.g. floor mat and furniture).
- Natural Liquid Latex contains the following ingredients: latex, ammonia, sulphur. It is recommended that you test for sensitivity before use by applying a small amount of the product to the back of the hand.
- Application: Apply a liberal amount of liquid latex to the desired area using your hands or a brush. You can accelerate the drying process with a hairdryer. Once the latex is vulcanised (dry), you may apply more latex until the desired thickness is achieved. Different colours may
be used at same time.
- Removal: Once the rubber has dried, it is easily removed from the skin. The rubber can quite simply be rubbed or peeled off. If difficulties should emerge, the latex can be comfortably removed under the shower with lukewarm water and soap. Rimba Natural liquid Latex was tested in detail on the skin. No negative or harmful side effects were shown.
Please do not apply if:
- You have hypersensitive skin.
- You suffer any known allergic reaction to ammonia, sulphur or rubber.
- Do not apply Natural Liquid Latex to any kind of wounds.
- Do not leave Rimba Natural Latex for longer than 5 hours on the skin.
- Avoid contact with the eyes and mouth.
- Liquid latex is not removable from rough surfaces.
- Please exercise extreme caution around clothing, hair, carpets etc.
- Keep away from children.
Please adhere to these instructions and enjoy using Rimba liquid Latex!