Erosart Pompeya Oil 50 ml
ORGOFEM Pompeya oil is a high-end natural cosmetic composed of natural essential oils to give pleasure, increase the desire, protection, repair and personal hygiene of women, and to improve sexual relations.
It gives you softness, elasticity, greater satisfaction and well-being of the intimate area. It is a good glider and a real pleasure for the senses. Its formula gives it hydration and protection properties. It is fast acting, can be applied several times a day and almost immediately you get a very pleasant feeling.
Product suitable for vegans. Not tested on animals and free of parabens and paraffins.
Ingredients: Triticum vulgare germ oil, Chamomilla recutita flower, Cocos nucifera oil, Isopropyl myristate, Calendula officinalis flower, Fragrance, Prunus persica Kernel oil, Persea gratissima oil, Glycine max oil, Malaleuca alternifolia leaf oil, Tocopherol, BHT, BHA
Properties of the components:
- Calendula officinalis flower: Also known as "Wonder". With anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties, is the main ingredient of cosmetic lotions. Its most widespread use, which was already known in Ancient Egypt, is as a remedy for various skin conditions and as a moisturizer of the skin.
- Triticum vulgare germ oil: Its vitamin E content in the form of a-Tocopherol is one of the highest among vegetable oils. This circumstance gives it a great cellular antioxidant and free antiradical power. It is recommended for mature skin, dry and with blood circulation problems, and very good for scar care. It also contains vitamins A, B, D, E and K and more than 60% of polyunsaturated lipid acids (especially linoleic acid). Wheat germ oil is able to prevent premature aging of the skin.
- Chamomilla recutita flower: The essential oil is rich in camazulene, tíglico acid and several sesquiterpenes; It also contains antimic acid, atesterol, antemena and tannins.
- Due to its elements and flavonoids, it has decongestive and softening properties, stabilizes the skin and also exerts a calming mitigating action on the sensory endings.
- Cocos nucifera oil: has become one of the kings of natural cosmetics in part due to its high content of vitamin E and K, which make it a powerful ally when it comes to improving the condition of our skin. In addition, this oil is full of fatty acids ideal for hydration, becoming a great natural remedy when it comes to fighting the dryness of the skin.
- Prunus persica kernel oil: The peach, Prunus persica, comes from a tree that was originally grown in China and Asia. Peach oil easily penetrates the epidermis, providing deep hydration and a visible smoothness effect, thanks to the vitamin E it contains. In addition to providing softening and flexibilizing properties, thanks to its regenerative properties, it slows down the effects of premature aging.
- Persea gratissima oil: It is quickly absorbed by the skin, gives consistency to the emulsion, smoothes and regenerates the skin, use on damaged, dry and sensitive skin. Very good for the treatment of erythema and irritation.
- Malaleuca alternifolia leaf oil: It is recognized worldwide as one of the best existing antiseptics, fungicides and natural sedatives.