Erosart Cartago Oil 50 ml
CARTAGO Pompeya oil is a high-end natural cosmetic formulated to beneficially cover all male needs for care, hygiene, protection, repair and pleasure.
It is revitalizing, enhancing, protective, repairing, regenerating, rejuvenating, gives softness and provides a look of a much younger, more careful and smooth sex. It reduces inconveniences and unwanted effects such as irritations, rashes, lacerations, bad odors, etc. With Carthage you will be safer and prepared for any eventuality. It is also a sensual slider and very pleasant in male masturbation. It is a product that if you try it, it convinces you.
A formula with action:
- Genital rejuvenator
- Soothing: With natural extracts that protect and soothe the epidermis. Nourishes the upper layers of the skin. Your sex regains flexibility, softness and smoothness.
- Invigorating: refreshing essential oils that provide energy and vitality, as well as a pleasant sensation of freshness.
- Purifying: The combination of antimicrobial agents and odor sensors prevents the development of bacteria and keeps your limb clean longer.
Cartago oil has been created in order to minimize the discomfort and inconvenience that men suffer in their intimate area every day, whether due to inappropriate garments, smells, dryness or any intimate alteration.
How to use: Apply a sufficient amount in the intimate and perineal area, before and after intimate relationships. It is an excellent sliding and fast action, it can be applied several times a day in the area and almost immediately you get a very pleasant feeling. Product not tested on animals. Product suitable for vegans. Free product of paraffins and parabens.
Ingredients: Vitis vinifera seed oil, Chamomilla recutita flower, Cocos nucifera oil, Isopropyl myristate, Calendula officinalis flower, Glycine max oil, Argania spinosa Kernel oil, Fragrance, Malaleuca alternifolia leaf oil, Tocopherol, BHT, BHA.
Properties of the components:
- Vitis Vinifera Seed oil: It is the preferred cosmetic oil as an ingredient for moisture control of the skin, leaving on this a shiny and protective film of external aggressions.
- Calendula officinalis flower: Also known as "Wonder". With anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties, it is the main ingredient in cosmetic lotions. Its most widespread use, which was already known in Ancient Egypt, is as a remedy for various skin conditions and as a skin moisturizer.
- Chamomilla recutita flower: Chamomile essential oil is rich in camazulene, tíglico acid and several sesquitérpenos; It also contains antimic acid, atesterol, antemena and tannins. Due to its content in essential oils and flavonoids, it has decongestive and softening properties. Stabilizes the skin and, in addition, exerts a calming mitigating action on the nerve endings.
- Cocos nucifera oil: has become one of the kings of natural cosmetics in part due to its high content of vitamin E and K, which make it a powerful ally when it comes to improving the condition of our skin. In addition, this oil is full of fatty acids ideal for hydration, becoming a great natural remedy when it comes to fighting the dryness of the skin.
- Argania spinosa Kernel oil: It is softening and regenerating, the argan oil nourishes the epidermis, hydrates and restores its shine and flexibility; Indicated in dehydration and skin aging, repairs and protects the epidermis from dryness and external aggressions, thanks to the contribution in essential fatty acids.
- Malaleuca alternifolia leaf oil: (Tea Tree) It is recognized worldwide as one of the best existing antiseptics, fungicides and natural sedatives.